Here are the top 5 most disrespectful and dismissive quotes about Benghazi from Democrats - and 3 of them happened today!
1. Barack Obama: "If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal." (October 18, 2012)
2. Hillary Clinton: "At this point, what difference does it make?" (January 23, 2013)
3. Nancy Pelosi: "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi — why aren’t we talking about something else?" (May 1, 2014)
4. NSC spokesman Tommy Vietor: "Dude, this was like two years ago." (May 1, 2014)
5. Jay Carney: "Let's be clear. Benghazi happened a long time ago." (May 1, 2014)
Lest we forget, they are talking about the first assassination of a US Ambassador in the line of duty since 1979 Iran, as well as the murder of 3 other Americans. The disgusting displays of disrespect Democrats have shown toward the dead are shocking to even me! Somehow Democrats think the fact that the terror attack didn't happen yesterday means it doesn't matter. Maybe that strategy works with things like Jeremiah Wright or Bill Ayers, but it is a sick, cynical game to be playing with dead Americans. The Left has hit a new new low.